There is strong evidence that eating fish or taking fish oil is good for the heart and blood vessels. Fish and other seafood are rich in other nutrients such as vitamin D and selenium, high in protein, and low in saturated fat.
Today we are going to teach you to make a healthy yet delicious fish recipe..”Fish Popcorn”. This crunchy popcorn sized fish bites are any kids delight ….what better way to enjoy the monsoons.
Fish Purchasing Tip : Avoid “baby” fish – if fish are caught before they have a chance to breed, future supplies will be endangered. Ask your fishmonger if the fish is fully grown.
For more info visit @ fishonplate.com
- 250 gms fish cut into fingers
- 1 lemon, juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 cup flour
- 2 egg, white
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup popcorn
- The fish is all cubed into small bite size.
- Marinate the fish with lemon juice, worcestershire, salt and pepper.
- Roll in flour and dip in the egg white and finally in the popcorn, bread crumb mixture.
- Bake or deep fry in hot oil.