If you want to make a spicy salmon dish, today we will help you regarding this by giving you Maple Salmon cooking tutorial. The nutrition data for this recipe includes information for the full amount of the marinade ingredients. This recipe is pretty good. I would specify that cooking salmon is not as simple as placing in oven for x amount of time. You should cook salmon based on thickness.
A Quick Tip : Usually maple fishes are not available in market. So you can buy directly a fresh maple fish tray on www.fishonplate.com.
Here is the detailed recipe:
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound salmon
- In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Place salmon in a shallow glass baking dish, and coat with the maple syrup mixture. Cover the dish, and marinate salmon in the refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place the baking dish in the preheated oven, and bake salmon uncovered 20 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork.
- Serve with green coriander to your guests.