Today we will teach you a fish curry recipe with no oil. Fish cooked with tamarind juice, coconut, onions, tomatoes and chilies in a clay pot. Fresh, easy and quick. J
A Quick Fish Purchasing Tip : When buying a whole fish look for clear eyes, tight skin, and an equally clean smell. No fishy smell!
We at http://www.fishonplate.com serves you best quality and hygienic fish products. Book an order now.
- 1/2 kg fresh fish
- 1 bowl of tamarind juice
- Clay pot to cook
- 1 big onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons grinned coconut
- 2 green chillies
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- Curry leaves
- Take chopped fish in a bowl and add tamarind juice to it and let it stay for 2-3 minutes.
- Heat the clay pot.
- Pour the fish in the clay pot and add chopped onion and tomatoes.
- Add grinned coconut mixed with turmeric powder.
- Then add green chilies and pour water and let it heat.
- Season with turmeric, chili powder and salt.
- Add curry leaves and finely chopped ginger.
- Bring it to boil.
- Serve with green coriander to your guests.