There is strong evidence that eating fish or taking fish oil is good for the heart and blood vessels. Fish and other seafood are rich in other nutrients such as vitamin D and selenium, high in protein, and low in saturated fat.
Fish Purchasing Tip : Look at the gills of the fish. They should be a rich red. If the fish is old, they will turn the color of faded brick.
Now you can order online for fresh and juicy raw seafood,fishes,meat in Delhi NCR. FishOnPlate is the India’s first online seafood seller.
For more information visit @http://www.fishonplate.com/
Today we are going to teach you, how to make Makhani Fish curry dish that can be prepared in minutes with the available ingredients in your kitchen.
- 1 lbs. of Tilapia, cut into 1″ cubes
- 1/2 cup of yellow onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup of tomato, chopped and pureed
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1″ piece of ginger
- 1 tsp cumin seeds, roasted
- 1 tsp red crushed pepper
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/2 tsp dried fenugreek leaves/kasoori methi
- 1 large tbsp of yogurt
- 1 n 1/2 tbsp of tomato ketchup
- 1/2 cup of milk
- a bunch of coriander leaves, chopped
- Salt, to taste
- 2 tbsp of butter
- In a microwave oven safe dish, add 2 tbsp of butter, heat for 30 seconds on 100% power.
- Next add the ginger garlic and cumin seeds paste, cook for 2 minutes on 100% power, make sure to stir in between.
- Next add the chopped onions and cook for another 2 minutes on 100% power, you need to stir the onions in between after a minute or so.
- Once the onion turns translucent, add the pureed tomato, tomato ketchup, dried fenugreek leaves, crushed red pepper, mix well, cook for 3 minutes on 100% power, make sure to stir in between.
- Next, add yogurt , fish pieces and salt, as required, mix the fish pieces well with the rest of spices, cook for another 2 minutes on 100% power.
- Add milk and gently stir the fish pieces in the gravy, check for salt and let cook for another minute on 100% power.Be very gentle while stirring, as the fish is more than half cooked now and tends to break.
- Lastly, sprinkle garam masala on top, add the chopped coriander leaves, let sit in the heat inside the microwave for some time.
- Serve hot with rice/pulao/fried rice, goes well with chapatis and parathas too.