Fish are normally low in fat and high in omega-3 unsaturated fats. White fish like cod are an incredible wellspring of low fat proteins while slick fish like sardines, salmon and mackerel are thick with omega-3 acids.
Purchasing Tip: For purchasing crisp fish – Look for the ones with clean splendid eyes. FishOnPlate is pioneer raw sea food chain in India provides raw fish, raw chicken, meat at your door steps. Check out listings @ http://www.fishonplate.com
Today we are going to teach you how to make “Crispy Masala Fried Pomfret”.
- Pom fret
- Ginger Garlic paste
- Lemon Juice
- Turmeric powder
- Black Pepper
- Red Chili powder
- Coriander powder
- Garam Masala
- Salt to taste
- Rice Flour
- Wash pom-fret, wait till it being dry, cut its tail and side wings.
- Take ginger garlic paste, salt, lemon juice and turmeric powder, make paste and apply on fish, keep for 10 minutes.
- Take coriander powder, red chili powder, garam masala, salt, mix well and apply on fish.
- Mix sooji, rice flour, salt together, deep fish in sooji mixture and coat well form both the sides.
- Shallow fry from both the sides in nonstick pan for 3 to 4 minutes on medium heat.
- Served with green coriander to your guests.